Are you experiencing delays getting support from your Dynamics GP solution partner? If so, wait no longer. RSM’s National Dynamics GP Support Desk has five dedicated team members, each boasting over 20 years of consulting and GP support experience, and 30+ Dynamics GP consultants ready and waiting to serve your Dynamics GP support needs. With RSM’s National Dynamics GP Support Desk, you can count on a rapid response, a specialist who is friendly and knowledgeable, and a quick resolution. Our first responders will put you at ease as they begin troubleshooting your issue, providing you with an exceptional customer service experience.
How can RSM help?
To further enhance your customer service experience, RSM’s National Dynamics GP Support Desk is pleased to announce our move to Service Now, a world-class business platform that includes components such as Customer Service Management, IT Operations, Service Management, Asset Management, Security Operations, and much more. The Service Now platform is based on the well-known ITIL Framework (Information Technology Infrastructure Library). ITIL consists of a set of best practices that help software professionals deliver quality IT services. The systematic methodology of the ITIL framework helps an organization in managing risk, establishing cost-effective practices, and re-enforcing customer relations.
What’s in it for our clients and RSM team members?
These are just some of the benefits:
- A consistent client-centric experience across all business lines
- A robust client portal that includes case & problem submission, a service catalog for special services and support items, and a working Knowledge Base
- A single source of truth for case management and other client service processes across the Technology Management Consulting organization
- Enhanced client performance & metrics reporting
- Improved Technology Consulting procurement processes
- Scalable to meet the firm’s future growth targets
For the best possible customer support experience, RSM offers access to Certified Microsoft Professionals, help desk and phone support, knowledge, and experience with third-party products and dedicated account management.