In this video, you’ll see how Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations can play a critical role in the success of Chief Operating Officers work within their organization. These core business systems go beyond just the day-to-day operations and creation of operations strategies and policies, but help enable the company to streamline efficiencies and gain a competitive advantage for their industry.
RSM is a leading systems integrator of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. Companies turn to RSM to help select, implement, provide managed application services, support and training of their ERP and CRM system investments with Microsoft. As one of the top Microsoft Dynamics 365 partners in the United States, RSM’s Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations practice also has accelerators for the following industries: Consumer Packaged Goods, Food and Beverage, Retail and Life Sciences.
RSM client stories who have implemented Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations:
- See how this Life Sciences company implemented Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations in 10 weeks – Rhythm Pharmaceuticals case study
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations gives large dairy co-op a platform for growth – Gay Lea Foods case study
- Snack Manufacturer BFY Brands turns to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations leveraging RSM’s Rapid Verification Model (RVM) to deploy a full ERP solution in 10 weeks – BFY Brands case study
- Retailer Hickory Farms teams up with RSM to deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations to create an intelligent supply chain – Hickory Farms case study
What COO’s are saying about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations:
“With Dynamics 365, we’ll have a single version of the truth across all our sales channels and can run our business more holistically.”
– Matt James: Chief Operating Officer, Hickory Farms
To connect and learn more about Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, contact RSM’s technology professionals.