On July 26th at Noon CST, we will be presenting: How to Begin the ESG Journey Using Microsoft Sustainability Cloud. Paul Duckworth and Jake Salpeter will explain in depth what ESG is, why its important, and what it will mean for companies in the near future. We will also review the Cloud for Sustainability from Microsoft that enables companies to track and report their emissions in preparation for upcoming SEC reporting requirements.
You can register for the webinar here.
Six things you will take away after watching this webinar:
- Discover the essential steps your company should take when they engage on their ESG journey
- Learn the history of ESG and become more knowledgeable on some of the current reporting standards and frameworks
- Learn about ESG (environmental, social, and governance) and how collecting data and reporting on your company’s ESG footprint may impact your business.
- See how the Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability can aggregate your data and enable your company to prepare for proposed SEC reporting
- Learn more about other types of tools that exist that can also support your ESG journey
- An introduction to the services that RSM’s ESG practice can provide to help you begin your company’s ESG journey.
RSM’s webinars provide impactful, industry-specific technology content for companies evaluating new technology to enable business success. If you can’t make the webinar, this webinar will be recorded so that you can watch it anytime.
Please contact D365industrials@rsmus.com if you have any questions or visit our website to learn more.