RSM’s CLEARthru was recently announced as a finalist in the Best New Food Safety Solution category for United Fresh Produce Association’s 2019 Innovation Awards.
Winners will be announced from the main stage on June 12 at 2 p.m. at Chicago’s McCormick Place Convention Center. Attendees of the conference will have the opportunity to cast their votes for their favorite finalists on June 11-12.
Best New Food Safety Solution
RSM US LLP – Booth # 6027
We’re more interested in the path our food takes from field-to-fork than ever before. CLEARthru leverages blockchain technology to let food producers and brands add a new layer of transparency with the end user, giving consumers a complete window into where their food comes from for the first time.
To learn more about CLEARthru visit www.rsmus.com/clearthru.
Learn more about all the finalists:
- 48 Finalists Demonstrate Innovation in Fresh Produce – Perishable News
- Check out these new products vying for United Fresh awards – The Packer
- 48 Finalists Demonstrate Innovation in Fresh Produce – Gourmet News
- See the United Fresh Innovation Awards Finalists – ProduceBlueBook.com
- United Fresh Selects 48 Products As Innovation Awards Finalists – Southeast Produce Weekly
- Finalists for United Fresh 2019 Innovation Awards Announced – The Shelby Report