NETSUITE RELEASE 2015.2
As you may have noticed during your last login, NetSuite has announced their 2015.2 release dates. As of now, there are some folks that are already on the new release. We’ve summarized the resources available to you below as well as the schedule of events you should expect over the coming weeks leading up to your scheduled upgrade.
This release will enhance your NetSuite System with several new features including:
- SuiteCommerce InStore – transforming Point of Sale to Point of Commerce by engaging shoppers anywhere in the store, leveraging a 360-degree view of customer history to deliver superior service, and search an ‘endless aisle’ to save every sale with real-time product availability
- Manage website changes without a line of code and work in a non-live environment to preview changes
- Procurement Dashboard – to manage Procure-to-Pay centrally
- Better reverse logistics with Enhance Warranty and Repairs processing warranty claims for items sold through indirect channels and looking up any warranty registration quickly and easily with global search
- Easier Purchase Contract Visibility for Requisitions selecting purchase contracts on-the-fly when choosing your vendor
- SuiteSegments – allows you to categorize your data with custom segments so that information is easy to find and publish providing the ability to slice-and-dice by segments meaningful to clients’ businesses
- Tighter Project Accounting with recurring fixed fee rule, billing caps, time splitting, and simpler resource allocations assigned to tasks
- NetSuite Mobile – Android and iPhone enhancements including Apple Watch integration
- Application Performance Monitor – discover and isolate performance issues from a dashboard and drill down to find the root cause of the issue
- SuiteScript 2.0 – More powerful APIs, intuitive developer experience, enhanced versioning, syntax enhancements, parameter improvements, new APIs
Firstly find the New Release portlet on your Home Dashboard. If you do not see this it’s possible that it may have been closed since NetSuite first added it for you (if you do not see this, please find the instructions in the attached document by clicking the link below “NetSuite New Release Facts 2015.2”). Also attached is an overview of all resources available to you including how to access 2015.2 New Feature Training Videos.
For more information on this topic or others related to NetSuite, reach out to our national NetSuite practice at email@example.com or by phone at 855.437.7202.
By: Emily Steinglass – New York NetSuite Solution Provider