With a theme of time savings and proficiencies in automation, Sage Intacct 2021 Release 3 offers several exciting enhancements for users. The cloud-based financial management system continues to offer superior solutions with another level-upped highlight for functionality.
Enhanced Bank Feed Matching Rules
The enhancement in electronic bank feeds includes three time saving rules for your bank and Intacct transactions.
- Expanded criteria operators for text and date comparisons. More capabilities improve automation.
- More options to group transactions together. Based on doc number and/or posting date, the automation will process many-to-many, many-to-one, and many-to-many bank transactions to Intacct transaction matches. Clients do not have to go through the transactions one-by-one, which is very time consuming.
- A new rule to optimize matches. Now, you can order the rule within a rule set. You can set a precise rule before the generalized rules. Your company’s needs drive the priority, increasing efficiency.
Financial Report Writer Enhancements
Release 3 2021 reveals a few adaptations to improve your experience within reports.
- Spacing customization for divider column type allows control of your visual experience.
- Expansion of automation for ‘Normalized’ Column types interpret budget variances with positive and negative visual cues.
- For user convenience, when adding a new column, the system will use the configuration for your GL report as a default setting
- Forecast full period column type enables the use of full budget instead of a prorated budget for the current period.
Construction Project Change Orders
Construction-related enhancements for early adopter customers keep the project inventory from beginning to the end. Sage added project change orders to streamline management visibility and billing of multiple change requests. The new ability groups all the change requests for a specific project. The new process allows for a single billing of all changes within the project.
Efficiencies on Dashboard
Sage is always listening to the users. They added three new dashboard components to facilitate your organization’s communication.
- Billboard messaging enables you to share announcements or other important information to your team members.
- The attachment container enables you to share document links from the dashboard.
- Custom navigation enables you to include navigation links of frequently used menus.
At RSM, we get to know our clients and work with them to create a customized plan. Set up a time to talk with the experts about how your business can benefit from the updates in Sage Intacct 2021 Release 3.