Saying “Goodbye!” to spreadsheet headaches and busy work is indeed a benefit that Sage Intacct Budgeting and Planning provides, but there is so much more to enjoy.
Sage Intacct Budgeting and Planning (SIBP) empowers our customers in four important ways.
- Plan – You can focus on strategic plans that exploit business opportunities and sidestep risks.
- Report – Easily compare current performance versus plans and drill-down to budget details from your reports quickly and accurately.
- Analyze – Easily model calculations – such as projected case, sales, revenue recognition options, or headcount expenses – without spreadsheet errors. No more hidden formulas, broken links, or version control issues.
- Forecast – Import actuals with a few clicks directly from Sage Intacct Financials to quickly generate forecasts to influence and inform decisions by the board, senior management, and functional managers.
“We’ve cut our budget creation time in half, if not more, with Sage Intacct Budgeting and Planning. It’s allowed the finance team to provide more visibility to our executives, board, and managers so we’re better able to manage expenses and expectations.” – Lea B. Controller
If you are interested in learning more about Sage Intacct Budgeting and Planning we invite you to their Wednesday Wisdom series:
Effortless Business Modelling with Sage Intacct Budgeting and Planning
- January 6, 2021 at 1:00e/12:00c
- Register here
To achieve business goals, you need financial budgeting and planning that’s effective, collaborative, and strategic. But most small to midsize companies are trapped with time-consuming, error-prone spreadsheets because the alternatives are just too complicated.
Sage Intacct Budgeting and Planning is an easy-to-use, yet powerful, cloud solution for smaller businesses. Deploy it in just a few days and say “goodbye” to the spreadsheet headaches.