Printing Miscellaneous Checks with Mekorma MICR needs to be done correctly in order for the transaction to be be completed correctly. To properly print a miscellaneous check using Mekorma MICR, follow the steps below.
- To access Miscellaneous Checks, select Transactions | Financial | Miscellaneous Check. You
see the Miscellaneous Check dialog box.
- Fill in the following fields:
– Checkbook ID
– Pay to
– GL Account Number
- After entering values in all required fields, click Print Check and Post. The Mekorma
MICR Check Printing screen will open.
- Select the printer and click Print. If you are printing copies of checks, be sure to click the Use Copy Printer option on the Mekorma Check Printing screen. NOTE: Make sure to UNCHECK the box for “Keep window open after printing to print check copies” before clicking Print.
- The posting journals will print once you close Miscellaneous Check window.
To learn more about how you can take advantage of this and other Dynamics GP features, visit RSM’s Microsoft Dynamics GP resource. To make sure you stay up to date with the Microsoft Dynamics Community, subscribe to our Microsoft Dynamics Community Newsletter. For more information on Microsoft Dynamics 365, contact us.
By: Danielle Capozzi