On September 1, 2021, Microsoft will launch the Bridge to the Cloud promotion through the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program. Existing Dynamics Price List (DPL) customers who have licensed Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premises, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics GP or Dynamics SL can renew their Enhancement on a monthly basis through CSP and receive Dynamics 365 Business Central online licenses at a 60% discounted price. Customers who enroll in this promotion can continue to use their on-premises product in parallel with Business Central online while maintaining Enhancement benefits on their on-premises license throughout the promo term. The Bridge to the Cloud promotion is targeted at customers who are committed to their cloud journey and intend to complete migration by the end of the promo term. At the end of the promo term, enrolled customers will transition to CSP licensing and will no longer receive Enhancement benefits for their on-premises solution.
Customers can enroll in the promo for an initial 1-year period with the option to renew for an additional three years, resulting in a total possible term length of four years. At the end of promo term, customers can transfer to the available online licensing option for which they are eligible at that time.
- Licensing Program: Cloud Solution Provider (CSP)
- Product: Dynamics 365 Business Central online
- Promo Length: September 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022
- Promo Duration: 1-year initial agreement and three optional 1-year renewals (4 years total)
- Pricing: The Bridge to the Cloud promo provides 60% discount on the standard commercial list price. For example, the Bridge to the Cloud promo price for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central online – Premium user is $40 compared to $100 CSP standard Commercial list price.
- Licensing Requirement: Customer must purchase Dynamics 365 Business Central online licenses with an annualized total greater than or equal to their EP renewal amount.
Extension of CSP-EP Renewal Offer
The CSP-EP Renewal Offer will be extended until August 31, 2021, in order to provide an option for customers to renew in CSP until the Bridge to the Cloud promo is available on September 1, 2021.
Existing CSP-EP Renewal Offer customers
Customers who enroll in the CSP-EP Renewal Offer on or before August 31, 2021, can continue to license CSP-EP Offer SKUs after August 31, 2021, and retain the option to renew through the offer for a maximum term of three years as outlined on the CSP EP Offer policy. Customers who previously enrolled in the CSP-EP Renewal Offer will also have the option to enroll in the Bridge to the Cloud promotion. Customers who transfer from the CSP-EP Renewal Offer to the Bridge to the Cloud promotion will benefit from a longer term length of four years and will be subject to the terms of the Bridge to the Cloud promotion policy once they transfer. Customers who wish to transfer to the Bridge to Cloud promotion will need to do so before the expiration of the promo on June 30, 2022.
Contact us for any questions you may have on the Bridge to the Cloud promotion or the CSP-EP Renewal Offer extension.