Year end will be here before we know it. It is not too early to start planning, and RSM can help with all of your Dynamics GP needs!
Microsoft typically provides a Service Pack upgrade close to the end of the year, usually around the end of November/early December, contingent on Federal/IRS guidelines. These service packs will include W-2 and income tax rate table updates for Payroll users, 1099-NEC and MISC form updates, among others.
Services we provide include:
- Our Year End Close Webcasts – these sessions, taught by our GP experts, focus on three areas of GP closing, Core Modules (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Inventory), Accounts Payable including 1099 processing, and GP Payroll including W-2 processing.
- Scheduling of dedicated onsite or remote assistance focused on your specific year-end close needs, including preparing for year-end, reconciliation
- Assistance with selecting 1099 service providers
- GP Upgrades and service pack installs
- Consulting services around best practices for gaining year end efficiency
Please reach out to your Client Account Manager for more details of these services.