Custom Code Validation Tool UI
- Code that matches patterns for the Red Group is highlighted in red.
- Code that matches patterns for the Blue Group is highlighted in blue.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Custom Code Validation Tool Setup
- Launch Microsoft Dynamics CRM using Internet Explorer with a user account that has privileges to import solutions.
- Log into the Microsoft Dynamics CRM organization into which you want to install the solution.
- Click the Settings area in the left hand navigation pane in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Click the Solutions navigation item under the Customizations sub-area in the left hand navigation pane.
- Click the Import button on the toolbar for the All Solutions grid view.
- Click the Browse button and select the folder where the CustomCodeValidationToolForMicrosoftDynamicsCRM201_1_0_0_0_managed.zip file is located.
- Click the Next button and proceed to import the solution.
- Once the import completes, click the Close button to close the Import Solution dialog.
- Click the Publish All Customizations toolbar button on the All Solutions grid view to publish the solution.
- To launch the tool, double click on the CustomCodeValidationTool solution to open it.
- Click the Open the Custom Code Validation Tool button on the solution’s Configuration Page to launch the tool.
Keep in mind, this tool will not do the followings:
- Cannot tell you what the function is suppose to do
- It cannot debug any Jscript error
- Cannot identify functionality issues with existing customizations
This should not replace standard testing practices for new Jscript deployment.
If you are looking for developers for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, our specialist can assist. We offer a wide range of professional services to fit your needs. Contact our sales professional for more information at email@example.com or 855.437.7202.
By: Hien Tieu – New Jersey Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner