For many of us who upgraded to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 or have used since it was released, you will notice several errors when switching forms or navigating in the Dynamics CRM User Interface (UI). As with any software releases, there are bound to be minor bugs here and there.
Microsoft has released Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 for on-premises customers. It fixed many UI issues and application issues, like:
- Script error occurs when moving from a form. “Unable to get property ‘get_filterType’ of undefined or null reference”
- Creating a workflow to update an appointment with fields from the regarding Lead field fails. “An unexpected error occurred.”
- Hiding the last field of a section does not hide the section. Hiding the last field of a tab does not collapse the tab.
- Unable to create automatic full address field workflows, as the spaces and tabs are removed if there are no other symbols like comma.
- Using the Quick Search in Outlook and clicking Advanced Find right afterwards, the Advanced Find filter is populated with irrelevant criteria.
- Re-import of existing solution fails with The label for base language code 1033 is not set.
- Users cannot associate multiple records at once for N:N relationships.
- ……and many more
You can find the full list of issues fixed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Update Rollup 1 KB article.
One change that is not listed in the Update Rollup 1 KB article is the entities UX Icons are brighter and fuller visually compared to the bland dark colors at released.
If you are looking for support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, RSM offers a full range of services from implementation and optimization to development and support. We can help install updates or with configuration changes, contact our professionals for more information on our services at 855.437.7202 or via email at email@example.com.
By: Hien Tieu – Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner in New Jersey