While recently working with a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 online environment, an error appeared on the Opportunity form.
“There was an error with this field’s customized event.
Error:Object doesn’t support property or method ‘Form_onload’
Within Dynamics CRM, navigate to Settings -> Solutions
- Create a new solution and only add the opportunity entity.
- Choose to not include the dependencies.
- Export the solution as an unmanaged solution.
- Download the solution’s zip file and extract it.
- Open the Customizations.xml file.
- Search within the customization file for the <clientincludes tag.
- This is where the XML is missing. There may be several instances where the code will look like this:
- Replace the <clientincludes /> tag with the following XML:
<internaljscriptfile src=”/_static/sfa/sfautil.js” />
<internaljscriptfile src=”/_static/sfa/opps/opps.js” />
<internaljscriptfile src=”/_static/sfa/quotes/qoi_script.js” />
<internaljscriptfile src=”$webresource:Opportunity_main_system_library.js” />
- Once finished, save the XML file.
- Next, drag the modified customizations.xml file back into the solution’s zip file and select the “Copy and Replace” option.
- Finally, import the solution back into Dynamics CRM and publish all customizations.
If you need troubleshooting support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, RSM offers a full range of services throughout the United States from implementation and optimization to development and support. Our professionals are certified for Microsoft Dynamics with the Gold Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Competency in the Microsoft Partner Network. Contact our professionals for more information on our services at 855.437.7202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By: Alesha Baerenwald – Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner in Minnesota