Working with Microsoft Dynamics GP for the past 14 years has allowed me to witness the evolution of many information systems trends and one of the best ones for my customers has been the move to the cloud. For mid-market companies working with McGladrey, this can be a great solution for maximizing your infrastructure dollars.
If you host your Dynamics GP 2013 system in our private cloud, you will get many benefits including:
- Small upfront investment – you don’t have to buy the software and servers or the expertise to keep those servers running.
- Predictable monthly costs – you will know exactly what your systems will cost on a monthly basis.
- Available resources – we have employed the best of the consulting infrastructure and Dynamics GP consultants that can help you 12 hours a day during your work week.
- Reduced security risk – you shouldn’t have to worry about you backups or disaster recovery. McGladrey’s Private Cloud Services is SOC II Type 2 compliant.
- Growth potential – we can grow as you grow. Our systems can scale up with you to manage additional users
RSM is ready to help you move your Dynamics GP 2013 to the cloud. Contact your RSM Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner for more information and an estimate. You can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 855.437.7202.
By: Mary Lenehan – Illinois Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner