I am surprised how many Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers don’t use any marketing automation software. When our clients see how marketing automation augments what Dynamics CRM does, they buy it and are always pleased. It has to be that many clients don’t realize that this software exists. This press release from SilverPop demonstrates how one of our clients is using marketing automation and what is does for their Dynamics CRM system.
If you answer yes to ANY of the following questions, you should be reviewing marketing automation software.
- Do you want to efficiently send unique messages to groups of prospects, accounts, customers, etc.?
- Do you want to greatly expand the number of email contacts that you have an be able to quickly execute campaigns?
- Do you want to know who is opening and responding to your emails?
- Are you looking for ways to include dynamic content in your messages?
- In addition to email marketing, are you also looking for tools to create integrated landing pages or surveys?
- Do you want to know who is hitting your website and what they are looking at on your website?
At the end of the day, marketing automation software really allows you to get more from your Dynamics CRM application. In CRM you have a great repository of data. Marketing automation helps you get that information working for you. Whether it is prospecting, managing clients, emailing partners, or getting information to employees, you should investigate how marketing automation solutions can help.
At McGladrey, our Dynamics CRM Team works with multiple solutions, each has their strengths and weaknesses. Our favorites are CoreMotives by Silverpop, ClickDimensions, and SalesFusion. If you are looking for a marketing automation tool to extend your Dynamics CRM system, we can help. Call our professionals at 855.437.7202 for an assessment.
Mike Nafziger – Minneapolis, MN Dynamics CRM Partner